Base Times Height Base Times Height

Nice

How terrible. Your character, stopped seeing what was actually there and got lost into concepts in his head. This process causes a lot of suffering in the world (in different ways).

Aside from that, quite good. The artwork was very average but this piece had some heart.

Culture Clubbing Culture Clubbing

Quality

That's a huge group of animators you have on your team. I've seen funnier and more poignant animations on newgrounds, but in term of animation quality, this is up there with the best. Well done.

DMT:How to read music/tab DMT:How to read music/tab

Pretty good

I still find musictheory.net (also done in flash) to be more useful to me though.

Darkmaster603 responds:

Yes, I doubt my flashes will be better than music theory.net, but I thought I would try anyways.

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Kickass

Easily the best collab on newgrounds. My favorites were probably Egoraptors (I'd like some bird cake?) and PhantomZ's, but I haven't found any of the secret movies.

the worst reviewer the worst reviewer

7 points for novelty.

Crap flash, but surprizing.

Miss You pt1 Miss You pt1

Awesome

How did you create that fog effect?

Designbyproxy responds:

I created a looping movie clip and then used a blur effect on the movie clip. (Blur is found in the property inspector)

Spinach Spinach

meh

good practice, but don't feel the need to put this on newgrounds.

my first flash..something my first flash..something

Great

Nice drawings and frame by frame animation. The smoke and the gold thing effects were awesome.

Drawings of boredom Drawings of boredom

I Like

I agree with both the people below me. It was shape tween abuse and a good flash. It looked good and kept my attention so well done ;)

Don't Worry, Son Don't Worry, Son

haaaaa

For some reason. I found this much more hilarious today than when I saw it a day or two ago on GM. Great work.