Base Times Height Base Times Height

Nice

How terrible. Your character, stopped seeing what was actually there and got lost into concepts in his head. This process causes a lot of suffering in the world (in different ways).

Aside from that, quite good. The artwork was very average but this piece had some heart.

Culture Clubbing Culture Clubbing

Quality

That's a huge group of animators you have on your team. I've seen funnier and more poignant animations on newgrounds, but in term of animation quality, this is up there with the best. Well done.

DMT:How to read music/tab DMT:How to read music/tab

Pretty good

I still find musictheory.net (also done in flash) to be more useful to me though.

Darkmaster603 responds:

Yes, I doubt my flashes will be better than music theory.net, but I thought I would try anyways.

Plumet Plumet

Great

Reminded me of that level on battletoads where you have to beat the rat to the bomb, and also icy tower (in reverse).

It's a Nice Day Today It's a Nice Day Today

lol

Well my dick needs a suntan....

Seed of Destruction Seed of Destruction

Beautiful

I really liked the hand drawn cutscenes. I have no idea how you would even go about using hand drawn frames. The game and medals were also loads of fun.

Swanlake Swanlake

Well Done

It's pretty hard to remake such a well known song and get credit for it. Especially when you concider how many hardcore and amazing orchestras have done amazing things with this. Still, it's great training.

Pretty solid, I don't know about that choice of pan flute though. Could have probably used some more string layers. Never the less I like it. Reminds me of loom.

Nermio responds:

Thanks! Well, we discussed the project before I started and we agreed that I shouldn't use too many instrument layers and such and not to make it necessarily big, becouse we wanted to retain the melancholy feel of the original, thus use a melody line with one or two backing instruments, and then make crescendos and fortes at certain places to make it effectful...

thanks for reviewing!

..::Broken Dreams::.. ..::Broken Dreams::..

Quite good

In the right spot, this could add quite a bit of atmosphere to a flash. I though the guitar synth was a little too loud in the mix.

PocketBabe Musashi PocketBabe Musashi

very nice

I don't have much to say. Very nice and sexy. Good use of shadow also.